10 DANCE 2

10 DANCE 2

B. inggris percakapan dalam bahasa inggris tentang raja ampat dengan 2 orang

percakapan dalam bahasa inggris tentang raja ampat dengan 2 orang

Jawaban:

You : Hello...

Foreigner : Hello

You : Nice to meet you

Foreigner : Nice to meet you too...

You : How are you ?

Foreigner : I'mfine thank you

You : What is your name ?

Foreigner : I'am Michael....and you ?

You : I'am Rita. Where are you from?

Michael : I'm from Canada

Rita : Do you know about Indonesia ?

Michael : Yes, a beautiful country with thousand islands. But I never visit Indonesia before. Can you tell me about Your country ?

Rita : With my pleasure off course

Micahel : I've heard about Raja Ampat, many people said that is one of an amaziang place in Indonesia.

Rita : Oh...I;m glad to hear that. Raja Ampat is a beautiful place in West Papua.

Rita : Raja Ampat means Four Kings...it is an archipelago comprising over 1500 small islands.

Michael : wow....and then ?

Rita : The four largest islands are Waigeo, Batanta, Salawati and Misool. The area's reefs are covered in a diverse selection of both hard and soft corals. Most of the areas reefs are pristine, with mile after mile of perfect hard corals, drift after drift of soft corals of many species and colors ranging from brilliant red, to shocking yellow pretty pink and exotic purple. Most reef dives are very colorful. The tourist would be able to experience the best dives sites within those islands.

Michael : wow....it sounds like heaven...

Rita : Raja Ampat is the western island of Papua Island. The name of Raja Ampat based on the legend. This area had begun with 6 eggs that found by King Waikew in Waigeo Island. But from the 6 eggs, just 5 eggs had crack. The last was become an egg stone till now on.

From the fifth eggs that had cracked, the 4 eggs was become men who become King of four big islands that is Waigeo, Batanta, Salawati and Misool. While the one egg became a woman, had wash away and stranded in Biak Island. That woman was born a child named Gura Besi that known as the historical man of Raja Ampat, because of his heroic story.

Michael : Amazing story behind this amazing place Rita. I hope I'll be there someday.

Rita : You must see how beautiful Indonesia is

Michael : Thanks for your story about the Four Kings

Rita : Your welcome Michael

Michael : Ok Rita, I think I must go now. I will plan to go to The Four Kings as soon as possible.

Rita : Ok Michael, thanks for the nice chat. See u soon.

Michael : See U Rita

[answer.2.content]